- Check in time is 2pm. Early check-in subject to availability. Fees apply
- Check out time is 10am. Late check out subject to availability. Fees apply
- Reception Hours 8am- 6pm Summer & 9am-5pm Winter.
- Deposits & Payments: A credit card deposit equivalent to the first night’s tariff is required at the time of booking. Email confirmation will be sent once payment is made. All reservations made for peak times are required to make payment in full at least 30 days prior to arrival. The balance of the full amount owing must be paid at check-in. Adult rates apply to persons from 16 years old. Free under three.
- Cancellations: See cancellation policy
- Specials & discounts: Only one discount allowed per reservation. Discounts apply to the rack rate only unless otherwise specified.
- Fees: Visitors are welcome at the Park. Registration is required at Reception. Day and overnight visitors attract a fee – payable on arrival. Day passes can be purchased from reception for the remainder of the day once cabin or site is vacated.
- Pets: Dogs are permitted – conditions apply. Dogs are allowed on our sites only. Strictly no pets in our cabin accommodation. Concealing a dog or other un-authorised animals will result in the guests being evicted from the Park and no refunds will be given. The foreshore area within the Park is NOT pet friendly.
- Quiet time: Please respect others and restrict noise between 10pm and 8am. No foul language. This is a family Park.
- Children: Parents are responsible for their children’s actions and general behavior around the park. Please supervise your children when in the pool, on the jumping pillow and around the amenities block. Helmets must be worn when riding pushbikes.
- Cabins: Our cabins are supplied with a complimentary starter pack of toiletries and condiments. Replenishing of these items is the responsibility of the guest.
- Speed: Keep it slow and keep the kids safe. 10kph or walking pace.
- Boom Gate: Park security is enhanced by the boom gate. Tailgating, sharing your access card or allowing vehicles other than your own into the Park will result in eviction. No refunds will apply.
- Kiosk: A small number of essential items are available at Reception. Ice, Gas bottled water, soft drinks and ice-creams.
- Pool: Opening hours are 9am to dusk. No pets, no glass – responsible behaviour only. Children to be accompanied by an adult. No bombing or inflatable toys.
- Jumping Cushion: Jump at your own risk during daylight hours only. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. No somersaults or inverted manoeuvres. Not to be used when wet.
- Wifi: Suitable for email and web browsing only.
- Smoking: Not permitted in any of our cabins or amenities block. Please dispose of butts responsibly.
- Cabins must be left in a clean and tidy condition on departure. This includes all dishes washed and all rubbished removed. Any cabin that is left in a substandard condition will incur excess cleaning charges that will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Courteous and law abiding behaviour is expected at all times within the park.
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy
We currently have a flexible booking policy in place to reassure our guests they can book with confidence in these uncertain times. If you need to change or cancel your booking because of COVID-19 restrictions you can do so up to 72 hours prior to arrival. We can offer you the option to amend your booking or receive a full credit to use within 12 months. This applies to bookings arriving up until 31 July 2021 after which our regular terms and conditions will apply. Please don’t hesitate to contact our reception if you have any queries regarding this policy.
COVID SAFE UPDATES
We value the health and safety of all our guests and staff during these uncertain times. We ask that before traveling please ensure you are familiar with the most recent health updates from your relevant State and Territory Governments. You can find these at the links below. It is important that, as a community, we adhere to these recommendations and are doing what we can to help combat COVID-19.
New South Wales Government Updates:
Queensland Government Updates:
Victorian Government Updates:
Tasmanian Government Updates:
Western Australian Updates:
South Australian Updates:
Northern Territory Updates:
Australian Capital Territory Updates:
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you soon.